Hey there ~
Exams around the corner, so don’t expect many posts.
Procrastination kills us. “I’ll do that report tomorrow.” “I’ll finish that chore later.”
Putting things off is a terrible thing to do, but thankfully there are ways to beat procrastination.
1. Prioritise. Make a list and do the most important things first. This really helps to reach your goals in both the short-term and long-term.
2. Think of the rewards. If you finish your homework now instead of leaving it until midnight, you get to sleep earlier and get it out of the way earlier. Looking at the positives of doing things now is a good idea.
3. Persevere. This just keeps coming up, doesn’t it? Persevere with the task.
4. Reward yourself for persevering. This will help you to do the same in the future.
5. Plan! Make a plan of exactly what you want to do, when you want to complete it and how you are going to do it.
Follow those tips and you’ll never procrastinate again! …I hope.