Hi, I’m Josh and you’re reading Tinted Lens – in 2011! Dun dun dun.
Yesterday I announced I was participating in the WordPress Post Every Day in 2011 Challenge, and so far I’m doing fine – 1 post down, 364 to go, haha. 😛
I also mentioned (I think) that today I will be looking at 2010 for Tinted Lens. The posts, stats, etc.
- Tinted Lens received a grand total of 14288 hits in 2010, up from 9073 in 2009. [Although, mind you, Tinted Lens was around for less than 3 months in 2009]
- March was the biggest month with 2035 hits while October was the lowest with 610.
- The first eight months of the year all had over 1000 hits, whilst the last four had less than 800 each, although December saw some improvement, with 791 hits.
- The average daily amount of hits was 39, down from 126 in 2009.
- I passed the 100 post mark.
- The Blog Page and Home Page had 3035 and 3010 hits respectively.
- The most popular post was Book Review: Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix with 558 views.
- Yay Day 2010 occurred.
- The first Tinted Lens O’Shi Contest was held in January.
Goals for 2011:
- 270 posts! I doubt I’ll post every day of the year, but I’ll be happy with 270 days – very very happy.
- Site clean up
- Reaching a total of 40,000 hits
- Draw more
Yupp. And now I’m going to sleep as I’m extremely tired and feel sick.
Happy New Year~